.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Oc yearbook



I'm Kirap888 my name is Kira.
Age private.
Hobbies: Dancing,singing,drawing
fav color/food: green and corn
What's special about you: Well I love OC and I made this blog. I have friends and I'm great at dancing :D
Now I will show you more oc'ers:


Kristenrox813
Name: Kristen
Age: 12
Hobbies: Sports, Dancing
Favorite Color: Purple and Neon Green
Favorite Food: Cookies :]
What's so special: nothing haha



Twinklestar442
Name: sophie
age: 8
hobbies: singing and dancing
favorite colour: blue and pink
favorite food: cheeseburgers(:
whats so special: When Im off i always have my hair down (:


Tiger17452
Name ; Paigee
Age ; 12
Hobbies ; Sports && Singing
Favorite Color ; Purple && Blue
Favorite Food ; Taco Salad
Whats So Special ; I wear Bowties on my head


Name:Toilette IV
Hobbies:Learning about human feces,messing around OC
Fav color/Food:Gold and feces
What's special about you:I'm owned by the coolest guy on the whole Stardoll,Robin.


name:Kerry
Hobbies: Shopping!
Fav color: Purple
Fave food: ice cream
Whats special about me is: I cant touch me nose with my tounge! lol


sissy127
Name:Frank
Age: 14
Hobbies:listening to music
Fav color/Food/:purple cheesesticks
What's special about you:nothing

alanka1357
Name:Brooke
Age:15
Hobbies:clarinet, piano
Fav color/food/:lavender, Mexican
What's special about you:I'm a veggio ;]

ladan_sweetie
Name:LADAN
Age:13but14in3days
Hobbies:drawing, painting, texting, boxing and swimming
Fav color/fav food/:Lilac, Pancakes :oldlove:
What's special about you:Erm nothing really

Featherinair
Name:Ally
Hobbies:Gymnastics, drawing, singing, music finding.
Color: Purple and Grey
Food: Taco Bell- burritos and tacos.
Im unique and friendly. (:

LA_CHICA_DE_P.R
Name:Hillary
Age:14
Hobbies:Listening to music, Read, Stardoll... And more :3
fav Color/food:Turquoise, Hot pink, Black/ Strawberry ice cream
I speak Spanish and English. x]

springsiddie
Name:Sid the Kid
Age:14
Hobbies:Listening to music; stardoll; baking
fav Color:Purple!
fav food:Pizza
I live in Canada. [;

kellzbabii2k9
Name:Kellie
Age:11
Hobbie:Texting
Fav Color:Purple
I'm Different

RealOcFans
name-danielle
age-13
hobbies-soccer
fav color/food-blue and nachos [;
whats so special?-i like to make people laugh when they are about to cry [:

thebandnerd
Name:Gracie
Hobbies:marching, playing my mellophone
Fav color:green
Fav food:strawberries
i'm a lefty!

silkyollie
Name:Ellie
Age:15
Hobbies:Video Games, Stardoll, Drawing, Making movies
Fav color:Strawberry
Fav food:Strawberries ;D
I'm not an average teen :3

Dorky_Girl
Name:Andy :3 (with the cat face)
age - 15
hobbies - dancing, fashion design and football
fave colour- green
fave food - ketchup
whats so special? - im a contortionist ;D

JustxSkyex3
Name: Skye
Age: 16
Hobbies: You baaaby. ;] Uuuuhm, Photography, art, listening to music.
Fav color: Purple
Fav food: Pizza
What's special about you: I sound like I'm 8 years old.

slw861
Name:Pablo ;D
Age:14
Hobbies:Volleyball, Stardoll, Texting, Swimming, Talking,
Fav color/food:Purple, Waffles >;D
Idk yet :I

Ellessea
Name:Gabriella . (:
Age:14
Hobbies:Softball , SINGING , && Basketball .
Fav color/food:Neon Orange | Neon Green | && Black ♥
I Speak 3 Different Languages . :­D

salasgirl2397
Name:nana
Age:14
Hobbies:freinds, surfin, readin&,stardoll
Fav color:bluuuue!
Fav food:rocky road icecream!
everything xD

ginnyweasley6
Name:Rachel
Age:14
Hobbies: Sports, reading, friends
Fav color: Blue
Fav Food: heath bars
I'm always kind to everyone, even if the person is mean first.

RainbowFlirt687
Name: Paige
Age: 13
Hobbies: Be a lazy a­ss all day long
Fav color/Food/: Black & Pizza Rolls
What's special about you: Nothing.

rowan99
Name: Rowan
Age: 11
Hobbies: Listening to music
Fav colour: purple
Fav food: pasta
What's special about you: nothing

bestcousins8844
Name: Anna
Hobbies: Reading, art, going on the computer and listening to music
Fav colour: pink =]
Fav food: hmm chicken pie =]
Special: umm nothing

BetseyROX
Name: Tina Janelle
Hobbies: Music, Writing,
Fav color/Food/: Red, Pasta
What's special about you: I haven't figured that out yet... :s

sk8_r_guy
name: andy
age: 16
hobbies: snowboarding, tennis, swimming
fav color/food: red and chocolate
special: i have 3 fans!

annabella230
Name:Francesca
Age:14
Hobbies:Stardoll,Shopping SOFTBALL
Fav color/food:Neon colors/Chinese food
Speacialteeees:I have a twin sister, I LOVE SOFTBALL, i am the pitcher/shortstop

pellyelly1357
Name:Elli
Age: 13
Hobbies: Painting and photography
Fav color: purpe/green
Food: Ice cream
What's special about you: Everything!!

candygirl_1999
Name:Kayla;
Age:15;
Hobbies:Swimming, Vollyball, stardoll, tlaking, myspace, facebook;
Fav color:Black and green;
Fav food:Pizza;
I'm purrdyyy

xcutieeexpiex
Carolina
13
cheerleading and gymnastics
purple, mexican
i right with my left hand xD

-x_cool_x-
Name: Sabrina
Age: 99
Hobbies: STARDOLL, TV, Music, Books
Fav color/Food/: Purple French fries
Special: I'm ME, that's special enough! And my name means "good witch" in Italian =P Yesh, I'm the bombb

sisdog1
Name:adriana
Age:14
Hobbies:drawing and photography
Fav colors:green and blue
Fav food:skittles
i no how to shoot guns cuz i go hunting and shooting with my friends alot

dogloverpoodle
Name: Abbey
Age: 14
Hobbies: Paintings
Fav color/Food/: Orange Orange
What's special about you: I am an artist.

mimigobey
Name: Stewie GriffinAge: 2Hobbies: Trying to annoy Brian and destroy LouisFav color/Food/: Read and Yellow, Cool WhipWhat's special about you: I have a british accent even though i'm american

ROCKPRINCESS3
Name:Angelica. (Bubblez the cat)
Age:12
Hobbies:Stardoll, Twilight♥, Glee♥, South Park♥, Netball
Fav color/food:Dark Purple, Candy
I like carrots. ;D

grl4life1126
Name:Sabrina
Age: 10
Hobbies:Singing stardoll dancing swimming
Fav color/Food/:Green WAFFLES!
What's special about you: I've been told im wierd.

Name: Larrissa
Hobbies: Reading, going to the cinema, listening to music ♫
Fav colour: Bright pink :]
Fav food: Chips, chocolate, chicken, candy, ice cream. :oldlove:
Whats special about me: Im a left-hander, Got an innie belly button

3 comments:

  1. Uh.. I said I'd post my OC information here. So, here it is.
    Angelica. (Bubblez the cat)
    12
    Stardoll, Twilight♥, Glee♥, South Park♥, Netball
    Dark Purple, Candy
    I like carrots. ;D

    (I edited it a little. :])

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexcendraburke
    Name: Rihanna
    Age: 16
    Hobbies:Singing,Stardoll,Facebook,Piano Playing,Dancing
    Fav color/Food/:My Grandmothers Food :]
    What's special about you: Iv'e Released A Singing Album And Made Round About 1,00,00$

    ReplyDelete